Sunday, July 1, 2007

Neat!

I never really bothered click all the links on Ms. Val's blog. But I did today... actually I did about ten minutes ago as I was procrastinating on going to bed. And eating... (that's a different storey though :( )

Admist her links to the blogs she reads I found the Get Stitchy Forum. I poked around and all I can say is damn. I found some interesting bits of info... Like the "pencil hold" on the crochet hook is actually not as common as the "knife hold". I do the knife hold myself... well kinda... a modified knife hold. Maybe I should adjust... it might make things easier. I tried the pencil hold a few days ago, and it was really uncomfortable.

Soooo.... I registered. *blush* Val's mentioned Get Stitchy before... I don't know why I never bothered to check it out before.

^_^

YAY for help!

4 comments:

D.Moontear said...

Huh, I know I do a modified pencil/knife hold - mainly because I have -never- seen anyone hold the needles like I do.
(Holding the hook inbetween the thumb, index and middle, holding the fabric with the rest of my fingers.) (The back of my hand is always facing me, never the side.)

D.Moontear said...

So I stab with a pencil XD.

D.Moontear said...

psst, this is my art blog.
:P.

Valerie said...

Get Stitchy is an awesome site. =) Glad you found it hun.