Thursday, July 19, 2007

One more thing!

Ms. Val brought me the Stitch 'n Bitch Happy Hookers book! She checked it out of the library for me so I could take a look at it.... It's seriously awesome! I cannot WAIT to try some of the patterns!!

I'm going to have to buy the book for myself. At least it's "search inside" ^_^

I'm also going to be investing in some wooden knitting needles. It's been suggested to me that the wooden needles will be the easiest to learn on.

And then -- more yarn! I have better storage now, so I can invest to my heart's content. =D

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I knew you would find it useful. She really is an awesome instructor and I learned a lot from her book.

D.Moontear said...

Wooden = Slowing down, not as tight, lighter in weight, more likely to match gauge up with loose knitters.
Go with bamboo methinks, it absorbs excess sweat from holding somthing warm.