Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sweet!

I called Moontear, and I've emailed with Val.

S.E.X. tomorrow!(And for you all pervs out there S.E.X. = Stash Enrichment X-pedition, so get your minds out of the gutter).

This works out perfectly, since I get paid tomorrow. I just have to be careful, since tomorrow's check is VACATION MONEY! W000000!!!

I fully believe that several skeins of nice yarn for Ms. Moontear's scarf is considered a necessity for a long car trip. ^_^

We leave in a week -- I'm stoked.... and nervous. ^_^

5 comments:

D.Moontear said...

I just wished that Alfred's or the L.yarn Depot was open :(.
I guess that will have to be weekend outing if all of us are ever OFF on a weekend :P.

D.Moontear said...

Because, inevitably all of us are just too damned tired or doing odd jobs/chores(like moving desks.) :P.

Mistress Pounce said...

*nods

Mistress Pounce said...

*nods*

Weekends are typically full for me.... even if I want desperately to just relax. :(

D.Moontear said...

In response to the gaming blog thing - My main characther doubled his level in two days.