Monday, June 25, 2007

Jonesing man... jonesing...

I need/want/crave more yarn.

I showed Moontear the scarf again, but I'm looking at it and realizing, I canNOT continue with the yarn I'm using. The black is extremely soft (and low cost) but the splitting is making it impossible to work with. The Redheart is easier to work with, only splits a little, but is ridiculously itchy!

SO... I'm probably going to scrap the scarf. :(

I WILL remake it though. I'd love to try working with chenille, but I'm pretty sure I'm not at that level yet.

I'm definitely going to get some yarn in the next couple of days. Tonight maybe? Tomorrow? While I do need to get yarn for the scarf, I'm seriously just jonesing to have a stockpile! Not that I have room for it, per se... But I will MAKE room.

*twitch*

Not that I haven't exactly mastered crocheting yet, but now spinning is piquing my interest. Before I try my hand at that, I'm definitely going to finish my first crochet project.

The blanket is halfway (or more) done. Unfortunately, that'll be impossible to bring with me on the trip. Way too bulky to manage in the car. Which is why it is VITALLY important to get yarn for this frickin scarf. *twitch*

Ok... I sound like an addict in need of a fix. *giggles*

Is this normal?!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Yes, Very! -=giggle=- We can go on a S.E.X (Stash Enrichment X-Pedition) together. -=giggle=- I need to get some yarn for my SP gift.

D.Moontear said...

I would imagine so. But I might just be an addict too :P.

D.Moontear said...

That and you can only work on stockings/a blanket so long before ripping your hair out.