Monday, June 25, 2007

*combusts*

So I didn't go on a yarn binge. I resisted my temptation.... instead I gave in to eating mass quantities of Taco Hell. I'll regret that tomorrow. ^_^

I did make an interesting discovery though. Well, not really interesting, but definitely good to know.

Closed up windows + Cranked AC = Still not cool enough to work on this blanket.

Who knew crocheting could be a sweat inducing experience?

I'm finishing up my fifth or sixth pair of skeins. I have four sets left. I'll post more pics when I'm halfway through my next skein. Adding five rows doesn't make a huge different in a project this size. Especially since there isn't a discernable pattern.

I really need to go to bed. I didn't realize it was heading towards midnight.

Sweet dreams folks!

Edit -- Updated my tracking for the waterfall blanket. ^_^ My low original estimation + what I've worked on today = some place between 55% and 60%. Go me!

2 comments:

D. Moontear said...

Uhm, you added me? Well, now I need to figure out how to join the old and new blogs again :P.
OR just gank the posts and template from the other accounts.

D.Moontear said...

You are added.
It's just going to be based out of thease two, and I am kind of happier that way - keeping the personal life seperate, y'know?
Anywho - gander over at the gaudy gaming one too - you don't need to add that one though :).