Monday, August 20, 2007

Hm...

I think.... I'm going to switch from crocheting to knitting.

I know, I know... make up my mind. But I was at my mom's yesterday looking at a blanket my sister had knitted. And I really really really like the say it came out. While crocheting is relatively easy for me, I think I like the appearance of knitting better.

So.

Sometime in the next week, I'm going to stop at one of the craft stores in the area and pick up a beginners knitting book. I'll practice by making washcloths. And I'll get some more yarn too. (YAY for YARN!).

I've done a thorough reorg of my house, so I have plenty of space for yarn. ^_^

I will still complete my mom's blanket though. I haven't worked too much on it because it's so hot.

~sigh~

Maybe I can master both crocheting & knitting? Maybe? Hell, I just want to master one! And maybe take up cross-stitching again. I was actually *really* good at it when I was a teen. The most I really did crocheting wise when I was a teen was bookmarks.

I'll post again soon with my final decision.

No comments: